Vertical forehead crease. (photo)

This crease is from my muscle, not a wrinkle. How do I diminish it?

Forehead wrinkles

Hello! Thank you for your question, and for sharing your pictures. Generally speaking, when patients present to my practice with a forehead like yours, I do a two phase treatment. First, we use Botox for 6-9 months. Often when the muscle is paralyzed, over time, it atrophies, or shrinks, resolving the problem completely. However, if Botox alone is not enough to shrink the muscle bulk until the forehead is smooth, a small amount of a dermal filler such as Juvederm can be used. However, I would caution you that this area of the face has several arteries which can be damaged by filler injection. Make sure that if you do proceed with filler in your forehead, that you choose a reputable practitioner who has experience injecting in this area.