Post-op dental implant pain? (Photo)

On April 11, 2016 I had a dental implant on tooth # 7. Only under my cheek bone hurt right after. On July 2, 2016 my tooth # 6 and # 8 started to hurt, the gum above my implant hurt and my nostril/under my cheek bone. X-ray showed my implant looked good. X-ray was sent to my dentist to validate tooth 6 and 8. My dentist said they looked good. I decided to take ibuprofen for a week and made the pain better but it still slightly hurts. What could it be? Here is a X-ray before the surgery.

Dental Implant

I recommend you return to visit the original surgeon to evaluate the area. There is always a possibility of infection in the area. A radiographic evaluation of the area is warranted as well as a clinical evaluation. I think it's important for you to get a 3D image of the implant that way you can visualize the entire area around it. Good luck!