Can my breast animation deformity be fixed and is it worth trying to fix? Do I go to the same doctor? (photos)

I had my augmentation 3 years ago. When talking with my doctor about the augmentation I told him that I workout alot and that it is a big part of my life. After the augmentation my implants were very high for a really long time and I still feel like they may be slightly high and they feel very broad around my armpit area. Regardless tho I think they look nice until I moved my arms. Any time I try to do anything the implants distort significantly. It really bothers me and effects what I can wear.

Minimising breast animation

It sounds like you are happy with the size which is good.
Breast animation can occur any time the implant is under the muscle. This could be minimised by converting to a dual plane position or eliminated completely by going on top of the muscle. 
The photos suggest the implants may be a little high. I would probably advocate a conversion to a dual plane position. You are quite lean and if the implants are placed on top of the muscle the outline of the implant will be quite obvious.
Best to talk directly with a plastic surgeon who can examine you and determine what is best for you.

Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Animation deformity after suits ulnar breast augmentation

Yes, yes, yes this can be fixed!  You really need an In person exam to be able to judge whether the muscle simply needs to be released inferiorly  (because it looks like there is total muscle coverage rather a dual plane) or whether this would require a pocket change to subglandular .  If you have enough breast tissue to hide an implant , then subglandular may be a good plan. I would recommend you start with your surgeon and then maybe get  other opinions until
you are happy with the plan of action.  Best of luck, you are positioned to get a really great result, whatever surgeon you chose should be excited to help you reach your goal 

Melinda Haws, MD

Thanks for your question and photos. They illustrate a nice result at rest, and significant animation.

Options for improvement include moving the implants to the plane above the muscle, which is the best way to completely eliminate compression of the implants by the pectoral muscles.  There are techniques to weaken the pectorals, but those may not be best for someone who works out. 

Decision would only come after a consultation with an exam. Since it appears that the result is otherwise good, seeing your surgeon seems the better starting point.
All the best. 

Breast shape

Thank you for the photo but I think you have answered your own question.  If it bothers you, you should get it fixed.  

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Can animation deformities be corrected?

Thank you for you questions and photos which indicate you have a flexion deformity and it appears that the right implant is slightly high.  The only option to correct this is to move the implants to above the muscle which will eliminate this problem but the capsular contracture rate or hardening goes up significantly and the may not look as natural. Using grafts or ADM's you can decrease this risk but it is more expensive.  These grafts do help keep the breasts soft and add thickness to decrease the palpability of the implants.  You may want to speak to you plastic surgeon who can give you more information on your options.

John D. Smoot, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon