Always been very self-conscious of my jawline. I'm 27 years old and wondering what the best treatment options for me? (Photos)

My major areas of concern are in the pictures of my side profile. Mostly the fact that my neckline just creates a clean line to my chin, the lack of chin/jaw prominence. What types of treatments would be best suited for my face shape? Thank you!

Jawline

your growth pattern is quite 'vertical' with a steep slope in the jawline from the earlobe area to the chin. The combination of a sliding genioplasty along with augmentation of the jawline and changing the 'slope'; will provide improved balance. You always have to consider the 'frontal' view/mirror view' since this growth pattern typically has a narrow jaw in that view.

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon