How much do Butt implants procedure cost?

Buttock implant cost

In California, the typical cost of buttock implants range from $8000-12000. A consultation will be necessary to provide you with a definitive price. Please see examples below. 

Buttock implants

The cost varies by location.  Of course you should do your research on a surgeon. Be sure to go to a surgeon who specializes in buttock implants and has extensive experience in doing this procedure.  Pictures are important as well. If the surgeon does this procedure regularly, the total cost should be no less than $7000 regardless of location. In Manhattan the price ranges from $9000 - $14000 depending on the surgeon. Enjoy!

Cost of butt implants?

Surgical prices vary by region, surgeon reputation, and surgical experience as well as if any ancillary liposuction is recommended to improve the contour of the waistline and thus too the overall buttock enhancement result. Below are some details to keep in mind when chiosing your surgeon: I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is much less palpable & visible (ie feeling and looking like an Olympic sprinter's butt), and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants surgery cost

Dear madam,     Before answering your question , you have to realize that even though cost of surgery is important, the initial cost is not always the final cost. That is because, if corrective surgery surgery is needed the total cost will escalate significantly and recovery time will double.    It is important to understand that not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So , do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.    Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the  photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice 'S' curve, nice projection, nice hips' curve and natural look. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.   Finally the cost. In my practice the price of butt implants surgery depends on your history of butt surgery. If you had BBL (Total waste of time and money) or other butt implants surgery, it cost more because it makes the procedure more complex and more time consuming. Implants' size is another factor in determining the cost , because manufacturer charges more for the implants, especially  if they are custom made . The cost of surgery with implants up to 565 cc implants is $8700 and 660 cc implants - $9600. The price includes accredited surgery center, board certified plastic surgeon, anesthesia, operating room, recovery room, implants  and standard post operative follow us.                                     All the best,                                                          Dr Widder

Butt Implant Costs

The cost is dependent on the facility, length of anesthesia, cost of the implants, professional fees for the surgeon, and some geographic variation.  I recommend you consult with several plastic surgeons in your area to get an idea of the price.  When visiting with a surgeon, make sure they explain the location of the implant placement.  Some surgeons place the implant on top of the muscle, and some place it inside the muscle (I choose to place it inside the muscle, as I believe it helps to prevent some of the long-term complications with the other method, but that's just my preference and the other way is also acceptable).

Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon