How would breast implants look with low-set nipples? I am wanting 400-420cc. (photo)

I am finally able to get breast implants, but I was told the breast implants with exaggerate my low-set nipples. I am very disappointed now because I really don't and can't spend an extra $2000 on a bennelli as well. I also don't want to get my breast implants and not the benelli and they turn out to look ridiculous because my nipples will be too low. Please help with your thoughts. Thank you!

How would breast implants look with low-set nipples? I am wanting 400-420cc

You might lessen the low nipple position by using a high profile implant as the diameter is less so the amount to implant will be somewhat limited above the nipple

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

No breast lift.

I think you will have a great result with breast augmentation only. I would strongly advise against any breast lift at this time, especially a Bennelli. Have the breast augmentation, wait 1 year and then decide if you want further surgery. My guess is would will be happy with the results ..

Good luck, Dr. Luong

Jacqueline Anne Luong, MD
Edina Plastic Surgeon

No breast lift.

Good luck, Dr. Luong

Jacqueline Anne Luong, MD
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation. No lift.

I think you would do very well with breast augmentation.  You do not need a lift.  Go for a consultation with a plastic surgeon and you can get a better idea of the size you want to become.  Best of luck!

Breast Augmentation. No lift.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your post. I think you would do perfectly well with implant placement alone (no need for a breast lift). It would be smart to visit with a few different surgeons near you to get the best fit for you. Best wishes.

Breast augmentation

How would breast implants look with low-set nipples?

From these photos, your nipple position appears to be above the inframammary crease, so you do not need  a lift of any kind.  However, the distance from the bottom of your areola to the crease is relatively short.  It will be important for your surgeon to release the crease during your procedure to prevent a "double bubble" appearance.  If your implant is placed directly at your existing crease, it will appear to high and the nipples too low on your breasts. Choosing a smaller implant with a smaller base diameter will also reduce the likelihood of this post op result.

Linda Swanson, MD

Linda Swanson, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures it looks like you would just need implants and no lift.   Your nipple position is above the crease beneath your breast. Best of luck 

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation with a dual plane technique without need for a lift.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Breast augmentation

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

How would implants look?

An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to judge, but from your photos it looks like you would be fine with just an augmentation.  Best wishes!

How would implants look?

Compromise on size

You do not need any nipple repositioning. Bennelli is not needed. However 400-420 cc will not work and create problem. Implant needs to fit your existing breast template.  You need to think  250-275. 

Compromise on size

How would breast implants look with low-set nipples? I am wanting 400-420cc.

Your nipple position is at or above the fold underneath your breast. A dual plane submuscular breast augmentation is all you need and should give you a very nice result. See another board certified plastic surgeon for an opinion.