Can I achieve perky and full breasts with just a lift? (Photo)

I'm trying to figure out if I can just get a lift or if I'll need implants as well to achieve my goal of full and perky boobs. I nursed one child and lost 40lbs (still would like to lose another 25) and my breasts have gone from an E cup down to a D but they sag and are not full. I've attached my current picture (which appear uneven but it's the angle) as well as two wish pictures

Breast lift vs breast lift with breast implants

Hi,Thank you for your question and helpful photos. It appears that you have enough breast tissue to have beautiful round perky breasts with upper pole fullness without implants. Implants tend to become displaced with time and require additional procedures to put them back in place. The Horndeski Method can alleviate the risks and complications associated with breast implants by reshaping and repositioning breasts without vertical incisions and using your own breast tissue. Attached is a patient that did not require breast implants to achieve her goals. Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant + mastopexy or masto alone

So in your "wish" pics you clearly chose pics of woman who not only have a good nipple position but also very full round breasts consistent with augmentation also. If this is the look you want, you have two options1. Mastopexy + augmentation- this can typically be performed in a single procedure, but has a fairly high revision rate compared to many other plastic surgery procedures, so some surgeons will two stage this procedure.2. Mastopexy + fat grafting to your superior medial pole- this has become much more popular over the past several years. Based upon your description of your body weight you likely have some areas of fat around your abdomen or flanks you would like removed, this fat could be transferred to you breasts to add volume to your superior and medial poles of your breasts. While this option adds volume, IF the round shape is what you like, then a Mastopexy+aug would be the better way to go.Either way, seek out a properly educated plastic surgeon for consultation and I am sure they will be able to deliver you the results you are looking for.good luck

Wish pictures have implants

Thanks for your question. The wish pics you show are people with implants. They have a very round appearance. You appear to have plenty of breast tissue and likely would be a candidate for mastopexy (breast lift) alone without an implant. To get the very round look you would need to add an implant. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Candidate for Breast Lift

Candidates for Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. The best way to determine the proper procedure for your desired results will be a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you!