3 month post op - Am I seeing swelling or is this the final results?

Male - 58 - 191lbsHad my flanks and Abdomen done in April and just had my 3 month post op. I continue to wear my garment at night and in the mornings the swelling is minor, however when I get home from work, I look like I did before I had the treatment.  I read alot of posts and I see everything from swelling lasting anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years, so which is it.  Right now I am still holding out hope that the final result is on the way and that it will be everything that I had expected, but the longer this goes on the less optimistic I will become.

You will get your final result about 6 months

you definitely will continue to improve for at least 6 months after Smartlipo, provided you don't put on weight. I tell all my patients that there is no magic. if you continue to exercise and lose weight, you will enhance your Smartlipo results.
Be patient, i tell all my patients that you will get more improvement after the first 2 months.
hang in there,david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Swelling post-liposuction can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. If you have concerns, please follow up with your physician. Best, Dr. Emer