I just had my teeth whitened at the Dentist Office, what food to avoid?

They mentioned to avoid coffee, soda, red wine, etc. However, they never mentioned food. I'm about to go to a football game on the same day and was wondering if hamburgers, hotdogs and bratwursts are okay?

For the following 24 hours After Treatment you should Avoid any dark staining drinks and food

For the first 24-48 hours After Treatment you should Avoid any dark staining drinks like Tea, Coffee, Red Wine, colored soft or alcoholic drinks and fruit juice. Avoid all dark staining foods like bolognaise, soy sauce, red meat, chocolate and all fruit except bananas. Avoid any foods or drinks that would leave a stain on a white shirt. No Smoking for 24 hours, smoking a cigarette within the first 24 Hours will stain your teeth. Ask your dentist about smoking cessation! Additionally, Avoid colored toothpaste or Mouthwash for 24 hours.