Is ionithermie an effective treatment for cellulite?

I have read mixed reviews about every procedure that I can find. I don't have a lot of money to spend but feel terrible about my body. I have fibromyalgia and exercise is very difficult. Can someone please let me know if this procedure is effective and worth the money? I'm depressed that working out is so painful even walking and I just want to look at myself and feel better.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. There is no easy way to fix cellulite, and mixed reviews tells you a lot about a device. People have different conditions, genetics, activity levels, and so on, thus results are different, and hard to predict. I would urge caution about treatments with a short track record. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment Options

No noninvasive device is curative for cellulite.  The best results are from velashape III and Venus legacy, but neither gives permanent results just improvement that needs tob e maintained.  The best results come from properly performed Cellulaze in combination with an external heating device post-surgery.  I suggest seeing a body contouring expert who does a lot of these treatmetns otherwise you will waste your money.  Best, Dr. Emer.