48 and not happy with my stomach and love handles. What's the best alternative treatment? (Photo)

I have tried 3 different procedures ionithermie, thermoge, and a vacumme sucking thing that was very painful. What can I do that will actually work? I'm not sure that I'm big enough for a tummy tuck and I probbly can't afford it. Here is a pic of my stomach. Thank you for your advise!

Abdomen and Love Handles Best Treatment

Thank you for posting your photo. It is impossible to tell from the angel of a single photo what might be the best treatment for you.  I would consider coolsculpting since it is non-invasive and can be localized to discrete areas such as the ones that you are describing. Just one hour per area will treat each area involved.  The treatment is painless and effective and will help decrease a bulge by up to 25%.  If you feel that there is a lot of weight to lose then I would put off any procedure and continue to diet and exercise before having any invasive procedure like liposuction.

Stomach, love handles, and non-invasive treatments

I agree. A single picture is not nearly sufficient and does not take the place of an in office examination. Also, if non-invasive therapies have been tried and they are not achieving the desired result than it is time to consider slightly more involved procedures such as laser or Smartlipo. I would see a trained cosmetic physician who performs multiple non-invasive body sculpting modalities as well as liposuction.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage or Ultherapy for body contouring - abdomen

A single picture is not adequate as it does not show the belly button or lower abdominal profile. Nevertheless, a contour specialist with access to technologies like Ultherapy, Liposonix RF devices will help you in achieving your goals.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Liposuction is the gold standards for body shaping/fat reduction

go to a body contouring specialist who can shape your body how you have always wanted.  this is the gold standard treatment and has very little downtime when performed by someone who is an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.