4 months post op. Trying to figure out what's going on with my left breast. Any suggestions? (photos)

It's is still sitting pretty high and is not nearly as soft as the right. Should I be worried?

4 months post op. Trying to figure out what's going on with my left breast.

At 4 months, it may simply be muscle spasm (particularly if you are left-handed).  I am assuming the implants are sub muscular. But I would be concerned about capsular contracture.  That can only be determined by an exam.  But if it is, there is a medication which might make things better and the sooner you start it, the better.  So see your surgeon soon.  Good luck

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry After Breast Surgery

Thank you for posting your photos. You definitely have some asymmetry and I am guessing you had some prior to the breast augmentation. It looks like the left side may have required a lift, larger implant or other surgical intervention at the time of the first surgery. It will definitely "drop and fluff" as it heals as the recovery after a breast augmentation is a dynamic process. At this point in time, breast massage and patience are your best options. Of course, discuss this with your surgeon first.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD