275cc implant with a lollipop lift?

I had a consultation today with a doctor and he recommends that I only get 275cc HP smooth round silicone implant with my lift. I am concerned that it will be too small for my frame. I am 5'7" and 165lbs. I would like to get to a size D, I am size 36B now. Can I get there with one surgery, or is two separate surgeries to get the D cup I want will be necessary? I would be prefer to get there in one surgery. Below is what I look like now approximately and the after picture is what I would like to achieve.

Breast augmentation

It sounds like you could do a larger implant. However without pictures it is difficult to determine and hopefully your surgeon took a bunch of measurements and had you do sizing to determine what would work best. I would hope that you were able to see what the implants look like by doing sizing test.
Good luck!

Breast augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Good luck!

Need pics

Your height and Frame could probably allow for a larger high profile silicone gel implant. Final size can be determined only in your surgeon's office.

Need pics