275cc implant with a lollipop lift?

I had a consultation today with a doctor and he recommends that I only get 275cc HP smooth round silicone implant with my lift. I am concerned that it will be too small for my frame. I am 5'7" and 165lbs. I would like to get to a size D, I am size 36B now. Can I get there with one surgery, or is two separate surgeries to get the D cup I want will be necessary? I would be prefer to get there in one surgery. Below is what I look like now approximately and the after picture is what I would like to achieve.

Breast augmentation

It sounds like you could do a larger implant. However without pictures it is difficult to determine and hopefully your surgeon took a bunch of measurements and had you do sizing to determine what would work best. I would hope that you were able to see what the implants look like by doing sizing test.
Good luck!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Need pics

Your height and Frame could probably allow for a larger high profile silicone gel implant. Final size can be determined only in your surgeon's office.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS