How long to postpone Botox injections prior to Asian blepharoplasty and/or forehead lift?

I currently receive Botox injections every 12 weeks for migraines. How long, if any, should I stop treatment prior to consulting surgeon in person and day of surgery? Also, could Botox injections continue if my neurologist avoids my forehead and temples? Thank you.

Botox injections prior to Asian blepharoplasty and forehead lift

Hi there and thank you for the question. 

Botox injections will not interfere with the surgery per se but personally I like my patients to be in a natural state prior to cosmetic surgery on the face and in particular the eyes as only then can I judge the extent of the various elements of the surgery so that the outcome is in harmony with the dimensions and features of the face as a whole; with Botox in place you have to make an estimate of how much  to do and it might end up being too little or too much as the reference markers have been changed by the Botox.

I hope that you have found this information to be helpful.

Best wishes

London Plastic Surgeon

Botox & Blepharoplasty

It is best not to get Botox before to ensure you are at your natural state prior to surgery.  I recommend consulting your Dr to find out their protocols regarding Botox and your procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.