I am looking into getting a breast lift and augmentation. (photo)

I am looking into getting a breast lift and augmentation. Any suggestions I am 22 yrs. old and a mother of two. I just want to feel better about my breast they are saggy and just not what I would like them to be.

I am looking into getting a breast lift and augmentation.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo which shows very saggy breasts and small size, you would benefit from a breast lift with implants.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Your photo suggests you would benefit from breast augmentation with a breast lift. I favor smooth, round cohesive silicone gel implants placed under the muscle, combined with a vertical (or lollipop) mastopexy. The combination of breast augmentation and lift is considered difficult. It is challenging to make one beautiful breast; we need to make two and they need to match. Make sure to find a very experienced aesthetic plastic surgeon who does a good deal of breast surgery. All the best.

Breast lift

Based  upon your photograph, you seem to be a very good candidate for the procedure. I would say don't smoke if you do smoke. Make sure you have been not breastfeeding for at least 3 months and start researching implants Styles and shapes.

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I am looking into getting a breast lift and augmentation

Thank you for submitting your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift with implants.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Best Wishes.

Breast lift and augmentation

Thank you for you question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for the combination augmentation mastopexy procedure. Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons in your area who are very experienced in this surgery.

Breast lift with augmentation candidate

Thank you for your question. From your photos and desired results, it looks like you would be best served with a combination of breast lift with augmentation.  The parameters of both the breast lift and the position of the breast implants should be designed to keep the implants relatively low while lifting the breast tissue and nipple to sit directly over the implants.  Many techniques exist in breast surgery, and combined lifting with augmentation is especially tricky.  The key is working with an expert, board certified plastic surgeon to get the best plan for the individual.

Lift and aug

A lift and an augmentation is what you need. In order to determine what size implant you need, you would need to be seen in person. Good luck.

Breast Lift with Implants

Hello, thanks for sending pictures and for your inquiry. If you want to achieve upper fullness you will need a breast lift (lollipop or anchor) with implants. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A full breast lift and breast implants will definitely get you back the youthful shape someone your age should have. It's best to make sure you are done having children although that is not a requirement. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD