It's about my breast size.

I am 22 year old and my one boob are bigger than other. I want to know its become normal or not?

It's about my breast size.

GreetingsThank you for your question. It is normal almost everyone has this situation some breast are not that noticable as others. 

This is totally normal. Everyone's breast are different. As to how you correct this, there are several options.If you want your breast fuller and are happy with the shape of them, then an implant will be fine. Keep in mind an implant will only "fill our breast up" it will not "lift them up". They will look just like they do now, they are just bigger and fuller with an implant only. If you feel this will meet your goals, then an augmentation should be fine. If you are unhappy with the position of your breast and feel they are too low, then an implant will likely not satisfy you and you will want to consider the lift. A lift will "lift them up" and put them in a higher position, change the size of the areola and "lift" them off of your chest. Often times both of these procedures are combined to achieve an optimal result. By lifting them and adding volume, the breast will not only sit higher on your chest but will also have the nice fullness from the implant. In your case a breast lift with augmentation is  going to give you the best result.

Different size breasts

I see many, many women who have breasts that are of different size and shape.  Rest assured, this is very normal and common.  The good news is if you do consider having a Breast Augmentation, your surgeon can use different size implants to help minimize the difference in size.  I would recommend seeking a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Eric Schaffer, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetries

Asymmetries of the breasts occur in almost every woman. Keep in mind that a woman’s breasts are sisters, not twins. However, if this asymmetry is something that greatly concerns you, it is possible to improve this through breast augmentation surgery. If a breast augmentation is something you're interested in, I would recommend scheduling an in-person consultation with a highly qualified, board certified plastic surgeon to further discuss your treatment options. Good luck!