Big nose tip (Photos)

My nose tip swells frequently.. It looks like as if hanging...or even worst... Concerned from many doc bt reachd to blank conclusion.. Plzzzzz help !!!!!!!!!!!

Open rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Based on the photographs you have posted, I believe you would benefit from a hump reduction and tip rhinoplasty. A dorsal hump can be removed by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. A tip rhinoplasty includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Nose tip swelling

Thank you for your question.  Only with an in person consultation can you get your best advice.  That would give the physician the opportunity to determine skin thickness and possibly give them an idea of how and why the tip of your nose swells.  Clearly though from the photos, I can confidently say, your nose is long and lacking rotation.  Among other changes, the tip could be turned upward or rotated for better balance.  That would also bring the columella up and create a better relationship between your nose and upper lip.  

The bony hump could be brought down and with osteotomies the width decreased.  Hopefully these are some ideas that will help with your surgical plan.

Thomas Hubbard, MD, FACS
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nose tip swelling

I am a bit confused as to your question. Do you want to know whether or not a rhinoplasty could improve the appearance of the tip of your nose? Yes. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be examined in person and discuss your options.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Correction of big nose with swollen and hanging tip

Dear Aishwarya,

Open rhinoplasty ,  we can sharpen and correct hanging of tip. Alar reduction will make your nose sharp.Simultaneous correction of hump will give you    aesthetic profile view

We regularly do such kind of reduction rhinoplasty at Mumbai , India

Best of Luck

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon