Bottomed out or capsular contracture? (Photos)

I am 6 months post op as you can tell my boobs are 2 totally different shapes there the same size just proportioned diffrent the doctor thinks it's capsular contracture but wasn't very positive won't know for sure till the revision the both feel the same in my opinion the lower breast the scar isn't right at the crease I'm scared bc I have a revision on the one that's up higher but I'm afraid maybe they both need to be fixed or just the one that may potentially bottom out

Breast issue

You have some obvious asymmetry and you would have to be evaluated in person to determine what the problem may be.  It does not look like you have bottoming out.

Breast asymmetry

If the breast is soft, it is not cc. Which breast position do you prefer? It may be necessary to lower one, raise the other, or even both. Depends on your goals. Nonetheless, I would wait a minimum of 2-3 more months before a final evaluation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast asymmetry

You do have a unusual result at this time. If both of your breasts are soft then I do not think you have a CC.Your higher breast looks like the more normal position. I would give it three more months to make sure no other post op healing changes happen and then repair the low breast. Good luck.