How much is a Tummy tuck and a Breast augmentation cost and Quebec?

Mommy Makeover

Great Question- The price of a mommy makeover is dependent upon the number of procedures included whether it would include a breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and/or liposuction. It may range anywhere from $10,000 to $25,000. I encourage you to research the best board certified surgeons who will give you the best results. Good luck to you.

The Costs for a Tummy Tuck with a Breast Augmentation

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. 

Costs

Cosmetic procedure costs vary from country to country and surgeon to surgeon. I would suggest that you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) and get a quote. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend you go to The American Society of Plastic surgery website and look for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Cost will vary upon the number of procedures to be performed and the surgeon.  

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

the cost of surgeries varies according to the number of procedures and the surgeon..Look for a board certified plastic surgeon....please visit our website sodocipre Dominican Plastic  Society or the American Society of Plastic Surgeon..All the Best !! Dr.Brenda Pache.

Brenda Pache, MD

Costs for Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

Good afternoon Alyssa.

As noted previously the exact costs of a breast augmentation and abdominoplasty (alone or in combination) will vary depending on the details of the procedure - how much liposuction is required, is the abdominoplasty mini-, standard or extended? Do the breasts need lifting in addition to the augmentation?
All of these will need to be looked at before a specific quote can be given.

Rates for each of those procedures in the national capital area are generally in the $8000-$10000 range but can be higher. When combined there can be some cost savings. I can't speak specifically to the prices across the river.

My advice is to meet with a few certified plastic surgeons in the area and find a team that you are most comfortable with. Price is an important consideration but should not be your first or only consideration as you embark on this exciting journey.

Best of luck in your search!

Dr Nodwell

Trefor Nodwell, MD
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information, the costs depend on the surgeon, the average cost in my country is US$ 5500 to US$ 6000

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question.  Costs of surgery will revolve around three main fee centers: facility, anesthesia, and surgeon's.  Because of the variety in pricing across countries, in addition to the variety of tummy tuck procedures, it would be advisable for you to see a few plastic surgeons in your area for an in-person consultation.  Based on their recommendations you can get a better idea on the relative costs for the surgical treatments that will best help you attain your goal results. 

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the Society of Plastic to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the Board of Plastic Surgery.
 I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

How much is a Tummy tuck and a Breast augmentation cost in Quebec?

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation costs can vary substantially depending on the size/complexity of the tummy tuck and the type of breast implants used.  Many plastic surgery practices offer free consultations in which your specific procedure and its cost could be determined.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive mommy makeover experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon