Wondering if the surgeon will perform surgery.

I have an upper left eyelid that doesn't open fully. I have been to an eye specialist and have had a field test done. The specialist has told me it will be covered. I have an appointment coming up at the end of the month with the surgeon to see if she will even do surgery on my eye. Do you think she will perform the procedure? I thought I was in the clear and now am shaking in my boots.

Eyelid surgery

Based on what your wrote, the circumstance of your situation is unclear to me .  Perhaps you can add more details and/or a photo.  You would have to ask your doctor whether she will do the surgery or not;  no one else can answer that question.  Good luck.

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

We can't answer that particular question.

Please consider posting a photograph of yourself.  Are you wondering if your issue will be covered under health insurance or be considered cosmetic?  Please let us know how your visit went.

Eyelid surgery

I'm not sure why you expect us to be able to answer a question that only the doctor you consulted can? would it not be more relevant to ask your doctor and your insurance company this question?

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon