Weight gain while not working out after tummy tuck? (Photo)

I am 10 days post TT and lipo. I feel like I am healing well and am happy with the result so far. BUT I am only 5"1' and I feel like a month (or more) of not working out is going to cause me to gain weight. At this height 5 pounds is a dress size and my tummy is already so tight! I am eating sensibly and drinking tons of water but I am soo much less active than I normally am. Should this be a concern or am I just over thinking this? Any advice to keep my size down while recovering?

Weight gain while not working out after tummy tuck?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  You look to have gotten a very nice result.  It is very difficult for active individuals to be relegated to less than normal activity after surgery but remember that the end justifies the means.  Though you will eventually lose the water weight from surgical swelling you will also lose some muscle mass as a result of inactivity.  Once cleared to return to your normal workout 6 weeks after your procedure you will regain this very quickly and be at a better position than before your tummy tuck. I know waiting and inactivity is difficult but you do not want to cause a recovery problem by trying to do too much too soon.  Hope this helps.