I've had my right implant for 10 years and my left implant for about 5-6 years because it leaked and had to get them redone.

In the last few weeks I've notice my left implant is not as full and looks like it's getting smaller. Do you think the implant has leaked again?

Implant leaking?

It is possible that the left implant is leaking again.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you and give you a more definitive answer.  They will be able to help determine what is happening with your implant and offer options to correct the problem.

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns but will not be able to provide you with meaningful advice or reassurance. Nothing will replace in-person evaluation (time to follow up with your plastic surgeon) when it comes to helping you with an accurate diagnosis, advice, or meaningful reassurance.  
Based on your description, "differential diagnosis" would include breast implant leakage and/or displacement of implant.  Best wishes.