Inspira LOW Profile Plus. (photos)

Dear doctors, I don't see a lot of low profile plus implants being used on this site , what are your experiences with LOW profile plus and when do you suggest to your patients to use it? My PS suggests a 265-286 low profile plus for the look I desire and I trust his opinion and actually very glad that he gave me suggestions and I have a lot of confidence in him but want to hear what others have to say. I am 5'2", 115 lbs avid marathoner:triathlete desires an athletic natural look. Thank you !

Inspira low profile implants

Thank you for sharing your excellent question. Low-plus profile implants are best used for patients desiring an increase in breast size but with little projection from the chest wall.  The implant will fill the width of your natural chest but will keep a flatter overall appearance.  Hope this helps.  

Breast Implant Selection

The selection of a breast implant depends on several factors including your goals, body measurements (especially chest width), amount of breast tissue you have to start with, etc.  Your surgeon should take all of these factors into account when recommending a particular implant for you.  Assuming you went to a board-certified plastic surgeon, I'm sure you will have a great result with the implants you mentioned. 

Jeff T. Healy, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon