Coverage of One Juvederm Syringe?

How much of the face does one Juvederm syringe cover? I need my forehead, brow area, "parentheses," and maybe above my lips done. Will one syringe cover all that?

You will most likely need more than one syringe

There is a great consensus statement on hyaluronic acid fillers for the face in the most recent Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery journal. Most surgeons reported using 1 to 2 syringes in the nasolabial folds. Fillers can be used in the brow area, but complications can occur in the glabella, and patients are cautioned. An additional 1 -2 syringes are used for the lips.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm coverage

That sounds like a lot for one syringe, but the only way for you to know is to consult with a plastic surgeon in your area who has good experience with Juvederm.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Juvederm coverage

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD