Can I have CoolSculpting done on a different area than I just had tumescent liposuction on?

Just had Tumescent Liposuction on Abs, Back and Inner Thighs. Can I have CoolSculpting on my upper arms (different body part) within the next couple of weeks or do I need to wait until I'm fully healed from the other areas first?

CoolSculpting

There should be no problem with CoolSculpting on another area that you did not have liposuction on.  The CoolSculpting only affects the area treated.  Just make your provider aware of your medical history before doing the treatment, just to be safe.

Absolutely

Coolsculpting in a different area that the ones you just had liposuction on is no problem.  Enjoy your make-over!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting arms

You may proceed with CoolSculpting any time on your upper arms. The previous surgery will not interfere with the treatment or results. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting on a different area

you do not need to wait as long as you are not too sore from the Lipo. Since it is a different area and the fact it is non invasive should make it possible for you to have the treatment as soon as possible
Dr Soni

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Coolsculpting after liposuction

Thank you for your question. There should be no problem, however, consult with your chosen provider as every physician has their own protocols. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting in different area is no problem

There is absolutely no reason you couldn't have Coolsculpting on your arms right away after Liposuction on other parts of your body.  If you are already taking time off from work and/or your exercise routine, might as well make the most of it and take care of the arms as well.  Coolsculpting won't effect your lipo recovery or results in any way.  Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

CoolSculpting and Results

CoolSculpting can safely be performed at this time on an area that has pinchable fat.   I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer

Can CoolSculpting be done to a different area after liposuction?

In my opinion, there should be no problem having a CoolSculpting procedure performed on an area anytime after liposuction was performed on other areas of the body.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alternate CoolSculpting sites?

Good Morning and thank you for your question. There is no problem  having CoolSculpting to your upper arms as you have described. It is a completely different area and remote from your previous surgery. Best of luck

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Coolsculpting is safe

There should be no problem having Coolsculpt on a different area than your prior liposuction.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon