Do you think I need it? I have always hated my upper eyelids and nose. (photos)

I think I have to take a million pictures before I even like one. It's super meaty at the tip, wide up top and just ROUND. I want to look as natural as possible but obviously a difrent nose!

Eyelids and nose surgery

Improving the "golden triangle" an imaginary triangle drawn  between the lateral eyes and mouth cn make a dramatic improvement in the midface appearance.

While your photos are not comprehensive enough to completely determine your anatomic problem, you seem to have some nasal deviation, tip fullness and a slight dorsal hump. A rhinoplasty involving dorsum and tip sculpting would improve the shape of your nose. Rhinolasty can be combined with blepharoplasty for an improvement in the eyelids and nose.

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Wide nose

Nobody "needs " to have cosmetic surgery, but if you want to have refinement of your nose and rejuvenation of your eyelids there are options available to you. Rhinoplasty can shape and sculpt your nose better and blepharoplasty can help your upper lids. You should go for a consultation with imaging to get an idea of what these changes could do for you.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do you think I need it? I have always hated my upper eyelids and nose.

You should seek a detailed physical exam from an experienced Board Certified PS. You have the makings and the potential to have a much better nose- in the right hands. The nose surgery requires very specific knowledge, experience, skill, training and talent. Can't evaluate your  eyelids without good set of photos- but if you have excess skin of the upper lids- it can be treated with an upper lid blepharoplasty at the same time as the Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Viable options for you include a blepharoplasty - cosmetic procedure where the skin, fatty tissue, and muscles around the eyes are tightened - and a rhinoplasty - cosmetic procedure to change the size and shape of the nose. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon whose office has computer imaging technology. We have found our patients really enjoy paying with this innovative technology to learn how certain procedures can change their appearance and bring them closer to their desired aesthetic look.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

"meaty" nasal tip

From your photos, the issues that you've pointed out can be corrected with a formal rhinoplasty.  Visit with a surgeon in your area and have a 3D simulation done so you can see what the proposed changes will look like on your face.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon