I'm in 5 month of hair transplantation - I play lot of games and gym exercises and have lot of sweating, is it ok?

Swimming and exercise 5 months after a hair transplant surgery is not a factor. If you are concerned contact your

Swimming and exercise 5 months after a hair transplant surgery is not a factor.  If you are concerned contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Games and gym exercises

yes , after 5 mo of HT you may do every kind of exercises and gym .sweating does not affect the hair. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

5 months

5 months after hair transplantation and you can do whatever you want, run or swim or all types of sports

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon