I'm in 5 month of hair transplantation - I play lot of games and gym exercises and have lot of sweating, is it ok?

Gym after GUE

After 5 months past your transplant procedure you're at the point where you can live your life normally. You don't need to take any special precautions or avoid certain activities because of your transplant- they are more or less the same as any natural hair you'd have growing there, now.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Swimming and exercise 5 months after a hair transplant surgery is not a factor. If you are concerned contact your

Swimming and exercise 5 months after a hair transplant surgery is not a factor.  If you are concerned contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Games and gym exercises

yes , after 5 mo of HT you may do every kind of exercises and gym .sweating does not affect the hair. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

5 months

5 months after hair transplantation and you can do whatever you want, run or swim or all types of sports

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon