I am a 24 years old looking for hair restoration? (Photos)

I am having a male balding pattern , i would like to lower my hair line and fill the temples and also a little bit of the crown area I had a forehead reduction surgery 4 years ago and the results wasn't good , leaving a linear scar , i would like to know how low can i have my hairline since that my forehead muscles are high , could hair be transplanted lower on the highest crease , and what is the expectations when i am 30 or 40 yrs old , thank you ?

You need to see a doctor for an examination to understand your options on repairing your hair line.

You need to see a doctor for an examination to understand your options on repairing your hair line.  The scar will always be there from your forehead reduction surgery and you need to plan out what may happen if you have frontal receding. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Linear scar

First you dont having a male balding pattern .you just lower your hair line and fill the temples because of aesthetic reasons . This hair line is your mature genetically coded "normal" hair line just like your eye color. But because of linear scar of  forehead reduction surgery hair can be transplanted lower to the highest crease.I advise you to have a FUE operation of 31800-2100  grafts  . we can determine frontal hair line according to your upper crease.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hairline Repair to Hide Scar

Your hairline can be repaired by an expert hair transplant surgeon. You should also pursue medical therapy as well to help slow your hair loss. Work with an expert to guide you to the best long term solution for your hair and try to avoid compounding the problem. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Linear scar from surgical hairline lowering

This is a common problem in men more than women as men develop male balding and recede their hairlines leaving the scars show. A Hair Transplant is ideal to address this. Unfortunately, now your are committed to follow back your hair loss if you should develop it with more hair transplants. I would get a doctor to prescribe you finasteride to slow down the progression and then find an experienced doctor to fix it the right way.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon