FUE Post 2 & half months. 3500 grafts. Everything looks normal but suddenly I started hair fall again? (Photos)

Hello, I want to share some of my pictures. Everything looks normal but suddenly i started hair fall again. I will share some pictures please suggest me what should i do. Thank you

It is best to follow up with your doctor. There is no way to tell what is going on with a post on the Internet.

It is best to follow up with your doctor.  There is no way to tell what is going on with a post on the Internet.  You may be experiencing shock hair loss.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth of hair -give it more time

You seem to be right on track for what one would expect to see at 2-3 months’ time.  Most but not all patients lose their hair during this time and some may even experience shock loss in which there may be thinning of their preexisting hair in the area.  However, by 3 to 4 months new hair starts to regrow.  At first hair is fine and thin but by months 4 to 6 hair becomes thick and course.  Final results are noted by the 12th month.  Individual results will vary.  

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE Post 2 & half months. 3500 grafts.

Transplanted graft’s hair starts to shedding in the first week of surgery and may go on untill 4-6 th weeks after surgery. İt is not surprising to lost approx.  %70-80 of all transplanted hair shafts in first month when you are washing, gently rubbing  or touching the head.New hair at transplant/recipient area starts to grow at 3-4 th month after surgery .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Delayed shock loss

This is common in men under 30, less in men under 35 and even less for men over 40.  See video below for solution

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 and half months post op hair shedding

Shedding of transplanted hairs in the first  month after the operation  is an almost universal characteristic of a hair transplant. This occurs because during hair transplantation a graft is temporarily stripped of its blood supply and the grafts shed their hair.  Shedding of transplanted hairs are  usually  noticed begining 1 to 2 weeks following the procedure and continuing for up to six weeks. A very small percentage of patients do not shed and the transplanted hairs continues to grow. Please note that  It dosen`t mean that something goes wrong . 
New hairs  start to regrow in the 3rd or 4th months after the operation , and final result will be achieved only one year later 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon