I had FUE a month ago, I just want to share some pictures and want to know that is everything look normal or not. (photos)

Post hair transplant time line

For now, your hair transplants looks as it should at one month post op.  At 2-3 months you will see the beginnings of fine, thin hairs.  By 4-6 months you will see thicker, course hair.  You need to give it a full year to see final results.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your photos. It looks like you had a hair transplant surgery. If you are concerned follow up with

Thanks for sharing your photos.  It looks like you had a hair transplant surgery. If you are concerned follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What does a one month FUE result look like?

You should not see much after one month following FUE surgery.  The grafts should have lost their hair.  That's about all you can hope for at this point.  Sometimes you will see pimples after one month.  These pimples usually represent retained hair follicles in your grafts.  Eventually, the follicles will fall out when you pop the pimples.  

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

1 month ago FUE

Everything looks good. Thanks for sharing it. You must be proud. Now you must wait 5-8 months to see the growth

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon