My question is that I have in the last year developed this breathing problem every so often. I can't take deep breath in.Advice?

Double mastectomy in 2012. I had implants right after surgery only to develop MRSA. My implants were removed immediately no care. I went to a different plastic surgeon she helped me but it took 10 surgeries to get me breasts. I move my implant around It is only on my lest side. Help please. My PS says my implants are fine and there is nothing that she can do??

Breast reconstruction

There are more causes of breathing problems than implants. I would start with your primary care doctor. It is possible to get an inflammation of the tissues around your lungs and of your ribs and breathing muscles that can sometimes give you something similar. A plastic surgeon wouldn't be the right doctor to treat this.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon