Am I good candidate for lip injections/augmentation? ? (photos)

I always wantd to fill out my top lip. I feel it has no definition and flattens out when i smile. I would also like the creases/lines to be filled out. Please comment with suggestions /opinions. Thanks you

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur

Lip Augmentation

You are an excellent candidate for lip augmentation.  A filler such as Juvederm or Restylane will definitely add needed volume and remove the fine lines as well.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Fillers

Thank you for your question.  I do not believe you need volume.  I would recommend a filler like Restylane Silk to add definition to your upper vermillion border (where the pink part of the lip meets your skin) and philthral columns (cupids bow area).  Performing the Silk with microcannulas would lead to less swelling and pain, so as to not volumize your lips any further, but just add definition.  Regards, Dr. Matthew J. Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

You do not look like you need lip augmentation. Your lips look full enough.   The folds can be treated with various fillers. Best of luck.

Lip augmentation

I prefer Restylane Silk for lip augmentation.  The nasolabial folds can be treated with Restylane or Juvederm.

John Burns, MD