I had Liposuction of my abdomen and flanks 9 days ago and it seems abnormal. Any suggestions? (photos)

Is it normal for my stomach to be very hard? How about the fact that the lower abdomen keeps swelling everyday? What can be done to fix it?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with Tummy Tuck

It appears you were really not the best candidate for liposuction alone.  you likely have scar tissue developing or swelling and this needs RF treatments, lymphatic massage and hyperbaric oxygen treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Schedule a visit with your surgeon - I had Liposuction of my abdomen and flanks 9 days ago and it seems abnormal. Any suggestion

It is very early in your recovery period. We typically expect to see swelling that will take several months to resolve. Since I do not have first hand information for your surgery, I highly recommend asking for an appointment to see your surgeon. Rarely, there may be fluid build up that would need to be drained (seroma), but only a physical exam can determine that. Swelling and hardness are very normal, but there's never anything wrong with seeking some reassurance from your surgeon.Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon