Lip Fillers - how many syringes would I need to get a drastic change? (Photo)

I already have quite plump limps but I'm looking for something a lot bigger, how many syringes of filler would I need to get a drastic change? I'm not looking for anything too subtle

Lip Enhancement

Thank you for your question. You have great lips and if you are looking to enhance them I typically recommend starting with just one syringe. You can always add additional filler down the line if you desire more volume.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Highland Park Physician

Eyes of the beholder

Hello

Your idea of drastic is different to mine so the best way to go about it would be to have 1ml done at a time. For a drastic change you're probably looking at 2 or 3ml.

That way you can build it up gradually and the injector can do a better job as they won't be filling 2 or 3ml blindly as the lip swells from the first injections. Would space out the treatments 2 to 4 weekly.

This way of doing it has given me greate results in my practice.

Regards