How likely is it that my seromas will go away on their own after breast reduction? (Photos)

I am 4 weeks post-op and I still have 2 seromas underneath each breast. They have been drained several times. The first time 35cc was aspirated from the left breast and 18cc from the right. The doctor was only able to get 6cc of fluid off my right breast yesterday & hasn't tried to drain the left since I developed Mondor's disease. Do you think surgery is in my future or willl it be reabsorbed by my body? Also, how common is it for someone to develop 2 seromas AND Mondor's Disease?

Seromas

A serum can develop and if the fluid volume is going down, you may not need any  further surgery.  Best of luck.