I have a small red place under my left eye. Is it a broken capillary and how do I get rid of it. (photo)

Cherry angiomas on the face and PDL laser

PDL and Limelight are ideal for this cherry or spider angioma on the surface of your cheek. One pulse usually does the trick. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Red vein under eye

Likely a small spider vein, sometimes related to trauma.
Instant results with VeinGogh treatment (ohmic thermolysis) would be expected without pigment issues that may be seen with laser or IPL.

Christopher Pittman, MD
Tampa Phlebologist

Under eye red vein.

From the posted picture the treatment for this would either be IPL, topical laser or fine needle radio frequency.  This is done in the office and sometimes requires more than one treatment.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon