2 weeks post-op of getting breast implants and I've been lifting more than I should. Possible that I've messed them up?

My left boob feels lower than my right one does after lifting too soon and too much, as if it's possibly dropped/settled. My right one still feels high up on my chest, and that slightly inflated feeling, where my left doesn't. I'm also feeling slight cramping in my left arm pit. But when I look at them, they look the same. Have I messed them up by lifting too much, or are they just settling?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Thank you for sharing your question.   After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is likely flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  The swelling in your left boob is likely resolving faster than your right so you are seeing some of the implant volume redistribution take place.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon.  They are in the best position to help you. Hope this helps.

Implant position difference

It sounds like your implants are still settling since you are so soon post op. Also you are still getting used to the new look and the feel of implants. As tissues settle your implants will start to look and feel as a normal part of you. Follow up with your surgeon. Good luck.