Will you be able to take fat from my inner thigh, my arms and stomach and put them in the places wanted all in one procedure?

Because i have been saving my money so that i can finally be confident with myself..can i get a bbl and a breast lift in one procedure if wanted.?

BBL and Breast Lift

Hi and thanks for the question. It is entirely possible to have a BBL and breast lift at the same time. Make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with these procedures. Best of luck- Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question.The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

Fat can be harvested from anywhere on your body for use during a fat transfer procedure. A breast lift can be combined if you are in good health and all surgery can be accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can transfer fat from any area of your body to augment your buttocks. Obviously volume is of great importance and you may need several different areas suctioned at one time to allow for an adequate volume enhancement. BBL can be performed with other procedures yes but discuss with your board certified plastic surgeon about the best options for your goals. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

From a technical standpoint, YES you can do both a the same time. This will make for a longer operating room time, so you will need to be healthy to undergo anesthesia for a prolonged period of time. Also, you will have to think about positioning post op  as you won't be able to lay on your stomach if you get your breasts worked on. You will then have to lay on your sides. If you are wanting fat transfer to your hips, this pressure from laying on your sides can lead to increased volume loss.