How can I remove years of tan? (photo)

I was born with super white skin... But as I got older my just keeps getting darker and darker with tan... I have tried many creams to remove tan but nothing seems to work... What are the cheapest but most efficient things that I can use?

How can I remove years of tan?

Thanks for your query. Physical protection is by far the cheapest and best way to prevent and reverse tanning. It can be in the form of scarf, umbrella, etc. along with that chemical protection in the form of a good SPF sunscreen is also important. Chemical peeling helps to exfoliate skin to a very deep level thus removing tanning and helps in lightening and brightening the skin. A series of chemical peels are generally required which helps you achieve your colour. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon