Which procedure will be best for my tummy surgery or skin deep? (Photo)

I wanna get rid of my tummy I wanna see it slim tighten up please help I never went for gym but I've got a C section 2 of them . which procedure will be perfect will these c section operation s disappear also or will my stomach be smoother again with no c section scares ?

Best surgery for your tummy

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!The best clients are patients who are healthy but have EXCESS SKIN OR FAT that does not respond to diet and exercise. Patients who have undergone SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT LOSS and have hanging skin. Women with loose skin and stretch marks FOLLOWING PREGNANCY, as in your case. Anyone with LOSS OF SKIN ELASTICITY. Patients who are unable to tighten the abdominal wall with exercise. If you have loose or sagging abdominal wall skin; often associated with relaxation of the anterior abdominal wall muscles (frequently secondary to multiple pregnancies)

Tummy Tuck Or Skin Deep

An in-person evaluation is the best way to receive a personalized surgical plan. From your photo, it appears as if you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. You will get rid of your C-section scar, as the tummy tuck scar will be lower than the C-section scar. You will have an even longer scar from the tummy tuck. So while you'll get rid of the C-section scar, you will have a longer, but lower tummy tuck scar. Your abdominal contour will improve, but if you have a rounded tummy due to intra-abdominal or visceral fat, you will not get a completely flat abdomen. To maintain your result after your tummy tuck, once your plastic surgeon permits, you should definitely start exercising. Best of luck! 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

It's difficult to evaluate from photo. Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove your C section scar.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. Your muscles, skin and any internal fat can be evaluated for a proper recommendation.

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!