How can I can get rid of spots after laser? (Photo)

I had few spots but now they all over my legs so please help me how i can get rid of of this it worrying me. I did the laser last week tuesday.

Hyperpigmentation Spots after Laser Hair Removal

This looks like the wrong laser was used on your skin type. This is hyperpigmentation. Only the 1064 wavelength should be used on dark skin types. You should use a hydroquinone cream to lighten the hyperpigmentation. I suggest not to get any more laser hair removal treatments. Please see a doctor.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation / Spots on Legs After Laser

These need lightening creams and skin care/peels to get improvement.  I suggest no laser treatments, sun protection and seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PIH after laser burn

It looks like the wrong laser was used for your skin type. Only a 1064 YAG laser should be used. This is now hyperpigmentation from laser burns. This requires a hydroquinone that is higher strength than usual. You need a prescription for this and need to see a dermatologist.

Steven F. Weiner, MD