How to get rid of belly fat?

Hello Im a 21 year old girl and i have a 3 year old son. after the baby i started getting a flabby belly because i had my baby through C section. Nothing works, i would like to enquire about the tummy tuck procedure and how much it may cost me

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Belly fat

Thank you for your question.  Without an exam or at least photos I can't tell you if you are a candidate for a tummy tuck.  If it is just fat that you are concerned about then liposuction or some other non surgical treatments like VaserShape or CoolSculpt might be an option for you.  If you have loose skin and fatty tissue you want removed then you will possibly be a candidate for tummy tuck.  Seek an in person consultation with Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a quote and to determine what you are a candidate for.

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Getting Rid of Belly Fat

You need to wait until you are finished having children before having a tummy tuck that includes tightening of the abdominal muscles. You can get liposuction and a tummy tuck that removes excess skin in the meantime, if you are in good health. The cost will vary depending on the experience of your surgeon and the geographical area you are in. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Flabby belly skin after pregnancy-age 21

Internal fat protruding your abdomen must be treated by healthy diet and exercise whereas loose, stretched skin and muscle is dramatically tightened by a tummy tuck.  The video above will discuss the differences between a full tummy tuck and a mini tummy tuck since you might be a candidate for either of them.Now noting your age to be 21 I have to assume that you may have more children in the next few years.  If so, you would need to consider whether undergoing a tummy tuck at such a young age is wise since some of the benefits would be lost to a future pregnancy.Good luck and stay healthy! Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

How to get rid of belly fat?

There is no nonsurgical way to get rid of the loose skin after a baby, the tummy tuck is the only answer, It also removes the fat attached to the skin. The TT does not get rid of internal fat that makes the tummy round, that's up to you with diet and exercise. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. Tummy Tuck is a very effective to get rid of excessive and flabby skin on your tummy. For an exact quote it might be wise to contact various surgeons and ask for quotes. Best of luck  

Derby Sang Caputo, MD