Can you remove my birth mark? (photo)

Its kind of a red mark

Laser birthmark removal in Los Angeles

Laser therapy is excellent for the port wine stain birthmark on your face. There are no surgical options. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Port wine stain?

Very  difficult to see with the angle and distance. If it is red, V BEAM or Excel V lasers can help 80% of birth marks, I suggest you see a specialist for this procedure. A diagnosis is encouraged BEFORE treatments as this will give you an idea of success. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Birthmark removal

Hi there. It is difficult to really see your birthmark from that picture, but from what I can see it is not very dark. There are many excellent laser options that are available that work on birthmarks on all skin types. Find a reputable physician in your area to help you achieve your best look. Good luck!

Adaeze Okeke, MD
Houston Physician

Birthmark removal

This appearance of this birthmark can be improved with laser therapy.  I would recommend contacting a provider near you that is skilled and nuanced in the use of different types of lasers.  Wishing you a treatment that allows you to feel more like yourself!

Paul B. Johnson, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Birthmark Removal Options with lasers combination

Yes, this can be improved with a combination of laser treatments: ProYellow, Excel V, Pulsed Dye. It may take a series of treatments. See an expert in lasers for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer