How can I get a reduction on my nose tip? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 3

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty With Fillers Like voluma, restylane, juvederm

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose, but the tip shape cannot be improved without a surgical intervention. Please see an expert for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

Nasal tip reduction

Thank you for your photo. A nasal tip can be reduced surgically by both resizing and reshaping the cartilages which combine to make your nasal tip. It is important to have a thorough physical examination by a plastic surgeon and photographs taken to fully evaluate your nasal proportions. Changing just the tip can make a big change in your overal look. You may also need to modify the other structures of the nose to have a beautiful balanced result. Hope this helps.Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

Rhinoplasty for reduction of the bulbous tip

  A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish reduction of the bulbous tip with suture techniques and  A conservative cartilage removal.  On some occasions when patients have thick skin, a small cartilage graft is also required.  A full rhinoplasty is also usually required, to make sure that the entire components of the nose balance with themselves, and the entire  new nose balances with the patient's facial features.  Digital computer imaging performed in the office setting or online  wound also be helpful  to understand what can be accomplished with the nose.  A full set of pictures are required for this. For more information and many bulbous tip reduction before and after results, please see the link and the video below

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.