Nose tip brought in a bit? (Photo)

Hi. am i right candidate for non surgical nose job?.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / Nose Job to Lift the Tip

Hi and thanks for your question. Yes, you could use a filler like Voluma or Radiesse to bring your tip down and lengthen it. This would make your nose more proportional to the rest of the face. Voluma lasts abotu 1.5 years in the nose and Radiesse lasts about 10 months. I would want to know if you have had surgery on your nose before. If you have, the procedure can still be performed but the injector has to be very careful of not injuring the skin. Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is a very advanced procedure. You should seek out an experienced injector. Hope that helps!

Non-surgical Nose

Hyaluronic acid fillers could be used near the tip of your nose to rotate the tip downward.  This would offer a more masculine appearance to your nose and face, and serve to correct some of the proportions of your nose.  They would last about 12-18 months depending on the product used by your injector. 

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Versus Surgical Nose Jobs--Using Fillers (Voluma, Restylane)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose and they can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer