Huge bump after op nose job. How can I remove this thing?

I have a huge bump inside my nose after 2 years i have done nose job op. I'm worried about this as it is noticable when you get a little closer to me. How can i remove this thing? can i use lemon juice or steriods injection or just see the plastic sergeon to sort it out. pls help guys. thx in advanced

Dear ngubane, You should absolutely see your surgeon for a follow up appointment and discuss your concerns regarding the "bump" inside of your nose. During the visit the surgeon can perform an intra-nasal examination and determine a diagnosis. Once a diagnosis is decided upon your surgeon can discuss your options with you at that time. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Huge Bump 2 Years after Rhinoplasty

If you have a residual hump a revision will be necessary. Pictures would be helpful for me to make any suggestions. Steroid injections can sometimes be done to reduce swelling secondary to scar tissue immediately above the tip but lemon juice will do nothing. Talk to your surgeon or get a second a second opinion.

Residual bump after rhinoplasty?

we would need to see photographs or do an examination to give you a proper guess as to what this is and what the treatment would be.