How can I enlarge my vaginal lips without having any surgery?

Pulling, Stretching, Piercing

These are common ways, much like ear gauges. Beware, If you change your mind about this, the only option will be a surgery once the labia have become considerably enlarged.

Labial enhancement

Nonsurgical labial enlargement can be achieved  with temporary filler injections in the office.
Longer lasting fat can also be grafted to the area with local anesthetic.

Dr. Pedy Ganchi
Village Plastic Surgery

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Labia Majora Augmentation

Thank you for your time. A method of augmenting the Labia Majora without surgery is using fillers to enlarge the area. The process can be performed in an office and take 15-30 minutes depending on the volume required. 

In order to receive detailed information, it is best to contact a cosmetic surgeon for all possible options. 

Labia can be made fuller

and this would require a visit with a local plastic surgeon for an evaluation of review of the pros and cons of dermal fillers or fat grafting.  If you're post-op and now deficient, it will require a possible reconstruction.

Curtis Wong, MD

Thank you for your question.  Without a series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite recommendations as one can fat graft to the labia majora to increase fullness that is lost with time or with weight loss.  If you had overreaction during a previous labiaplasty, reconstruction using tissues of the clitoral hood can be performed to improve upon the labia minora.  Hope this helps. 

Labia augmentation

The labia majora can be enlarged as an office procedure  with different fillers such as Juvederm or voluma. Another option is fat transfer to the labia majora. Seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon.

Laura A. Sudarsky, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Enlarging vaginal lips

Thank you for your question.   This seems to be more common outside of the US but the process is still very similar.   
I would consult with a cosmetic surgeon who has experience with injectable fillers in the area or a possible fat graft to the area.  Both of these will improve the overall volume in the area and give you the desired effect.

Best of luck!!

Labia are too small

Hello Jucy L,

Thank you for your question. This is a rare request, but one I've received before. Typically women come in requesting larger "lips" after having had an aggressive labia reduction of their labia minora. In this case further surgery is required to correct the overall appearance so that there is nice symmetry between both labia and the adjacent hood.

Another situation is when the labia majora have minimal volume and look "loose". This too requires a surgical intervention such as fat transfer.

To better help you I would need to either see a photo or see you in consultation.

Hope this helps,

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist