How to regrow very thin hair? (Photo)

Thin hair

It is best to see a hair restoration surgeon who can discuss your nonsurgical options as well as surgical options, as well as track your progress. Preventative medications are important, which can be discussed in a consultation.

Chicago Physician

Thinning hair

You did not state if you were a man or a woman. I suspect from the photos that you have male genetic hair loss. If you are a male, then drug like minoxidil or finasteride may reverse it. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Options out there!!!

Hello. I will recommend that you consider a treatment to reduce the speed/stop your hairline from going further back. Treatments such as Propecia/Rogaine or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) are proven to be very effective. The use of non surgical treatments is to be continued for life and will not restore your previous hair line but will help you maintain your existing hair.Your hair loss can be genetic, stress related or a medical condition. My advise for you is to visit a  doctor who specializes in hair loss in order to find out the actual cause of your hair thinning. Once the cause for your hair loss is determined we can decide what is the best treatment to follow to prevent the hair loss to advance and restore it.

We are here to help you look and feel good!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting Hair to Regrow--Hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I recommend a consultation with a hair loss expert to go over your condition and options. PRP and progesterone injections are good options and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer