Donor area regrowth; how is it looking after 2 months? (Photo)

Hello doctors could you please tell me hows my donor area is looking after 2 months hair transplant ? Thank you

Donor area regrowth; how is it looking after 2 months?

Greetings 

Thank you for your question, after 2 months your donor area look healed and back to normal.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Without knowing how your donor hair looked before or right after surgery, it would be impossible to say how it looks months afte

Without knowing how your donor hair looked before or right after surgery, it would be impossible to say how it looks months after surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thin

The donor area can thin after the procedure but the extent depends on your original density, grafts harvested, and overall healing ability. You should maintain close follow up with your doctor. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Donor ara

I looks ok to me. Of course, the density will be lower there now if you had FUE done and the mroe FUE you have done the less density you will see

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon