3 months later; Is my hair gonna get more dense? (Photos)

Had the HT three months ago i do look better but is that all the hairs came through?? Or theres more or ..? Thanks you very much

3 months later; Is my hair gonna get more dense?

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photos, normally you should except full results from 6 months to 1 year after your operation. Your hair look to still be growing and congratulation for your results. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for posting your question. At 3 months, you are at only 10% growth of your hair transplant. It takes 6 months to see 50% growth, and up to 12 to 14 month to see 100%. I hope this helps.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 months post hair transplant

3 months is probably too early for ANY hair growth because of how hair cycles.  The first stage of the cycle is the shedding (Catagen) which lasts about a months.  This is when your grafts fell out.  The second stage is a resting stage (Telogen) which lasts about 3-6 months.  This is the stage your grafts are currently in and that is why you would not expect to see growth yet.
What you can look forward to is the growth stage (Anagen) which starts after this and will last several years!  Most patients report that the majority of their growth happened between 6-12 months post transplant.  So take a deep breath and realize that your best is yet to come!
Good luck and I hope that helps!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth

Growth maximizes to 80% at 8 months and 95% at one year after a hair transplant generally speaking. Sometimes, the timelines will be shorter

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon